Currently: FULL through October 2011.
If you are interested in commission for a later deadline, email me.
I am a full-time college student and only take on projects during summer and winter breaks.
My strong points are sewing and pattern making. I am good with wigs, shoes, and small accessories, but not so good at props, armor, and complex wigs (I can refer you to other commissioners). I work a lot in stretch, but can do structure and draped garments as well.
If you live in the NYC/NJ/Philly area, we can arrange fittings if desired.
What I need from you:
- Lots of clear reference pictures.
- Lots of accurate body measurements.
- At least half of payment up front, the rest upon completion.
- A clear deadline with at least a few weeks to work.
- Communication :)
- Photos after you receive it, if you don't mind. This isn't necessary but I would appreciate it.
What you'll get from me:
- A unique handmade costume, constructed by me.
- The best quality materials I can get for your budget (sourced locally in the fabric district of NYC).
- The best quality finishes I can do with the materials, inside and out.
- Custom patterns made to your measurements.
- Materials permitting, a machine washable costume.
- A very durable, beautiful product you can wear many times.
>> Send an Inquiry <<
Feel free to send an email for a quote on a costume.
There is no obligation until your commission is confirmed.
I may use progress pictures for tutorials while I work.
I reserve the right to refuse a project for any reason.