09 September 2011

Fashion's Night Out 2011


Last night, my friends and I traipsed about the city for Fashion's Night Out. We started off heading to Saks since things were going on on every floor. It was pretty interesting and they really put a lot of effort in, I loved some of the DJs a lot! Our next stop was the Ace hotel for a carnival style presentation for Opening Ceremony and Rodarte... although we never made it inside, we still had fun playing the carnival games outside and enjoying amazing gourmet street food. After that, we made our way to Soho and popped in the Betsey Johnson store. Crowded, but cute! Soho itself was very VERY crowded and littered with trash and police doing their best to keep the crowds out of the way of cars... trying to get home was like making my way through a mosh pit. Anyways, still an eventful evening overall and I took lots of photos! Take a look:



















































































1 comment:

  1. Huh, I guess my comment didn't post last night? Anyway, I said somethin' like, great pics! I wanna go to NYC's FNO next year... Boston's wasn't that great, lol.

    ReplyDelete